Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wisdom from Women of a Certain Age

I almost forgot to tell you ... I am the featured "Woman of a Certain Age" over at Mid-Life Mama today.

Mid-Life Mama Feature
"Mid-life Mama, is a blog that was created by and for "Women of a Certain Age" who want to meet other mid-life mama's to share our experiences, support each other in this great time of transition, and learn from one-another in all area's of our new life from peri to post menopause, from empty-nesting to being grandparents, from retirement to getting and keeping our health in check."
Anna is the force behind Mid-Life Mama. She also blogs at I Am Nanny Anna! I encourage you to check out both of her blogs.

In recognition of achieving the status of "Woman of a Certain Age" I've decided to launch a new feature I'm considering calling "Things I Know Now That I Didn't Know Then." It seems to me that there are a lot of things that fall into that category. It will be an occasional post and I'm hoping you will help me out by submitting your own words of wisdom. I'm completely willing to give you credit. Please share. Check back this weekend for the first entry in this occasional feature.