Monday, December 19, 2011

Things To Do and Fruit Loops

Grams is feeling the pressure of my Christmas to-do list. I am determined to finish my gift shopping today. That leaves tomorrow for finishing Our Little Princess' Christmas dress and buying groceries. Then on Wednesday, I'll wrap gifts in a marathon session. I'm turning the cleaning over to Grandad for the next few days. I'm lucky that way. He's ready and willing to help. I simply have to direct him.

Now that you know that I really don't have time to blog, I just thought I'd show you my little Fruit Loops.


I can't wait for them to arrive on Friday. Christmas is going to be so much fun!


4 comments:

  1. Ha! They are so precious! What a fun Christmas you have ahead of you...once you finish all the prep! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I misread the title of this post...I thought it said "what to do with Fruit Loops", haha...I popped in the see a neat craft idea, lol...but you two little Fruit Loops we fun to find.

    Merry Christmas!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you And the Fruit Loops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful Vicki-finally could stop crying enough to comment- janna

    ReplyDelete