Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Creative Crafts

The SITS Girls are hosting a Halloween link-up. Participants in this link up have a chance to win a fabulous state-of-the-art Canon Rebel DSLR camera, so I'm participating. Today's assignment is to post about something we made for Halloween. This SITS girls is a "group of more than 7,000 women bloggers dedicated to supporting one another by leaving comments. Lots and lots of comments." 

Grams and Grandad dropped out of the neighborhood Halloween festivities a few years ago. But I still like to stay in the spirit.

This year I made three things in keeping with the Halloween spirit. I've already posted directions for two of them, so I'm just going to re-post photos and link back in case you want to see how they were made.
First, I made a witch's hat into a wind sock for my front yard. If you want to see how it's done, click here

Then I made this edible centerpiece for the Valenta Family Reunion. This was very simple to make, anyone could do it. Click here for a list of supplies and directions.
The third thing I made was a Halloween costume for Our Little Princess, but you'll have to come back tomorrow for a picture of the cutest little brown bear ever! Happy haunting!

2 comments:

  1. love the crafts! That windsock is awesome! A local town has an annual Witches and Wizzards Ball and I drove through the other day and they were preparing the decor. The historic little main street that is usually adorned with Christmas lights for Christmas had witches hats like this one strung up and hanging over the street like garland. It looked really cool! Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations. I like the centerpiece. It looks very yummy. Stopping by from SITS. Good luck with the contest!

    ReplyDelete