Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Sparkling Silliness

Our Little Princess E loves all things that sparkle. I have a small box on my dresser that I keep all my bracelets in. She discovered it as soon as she could reach the dresser. Every time she visits she opens the box and puts all of them on at the same time.

This time when she had them all on, she came back into the living room and the silliness ensued.


I'm still not certain that I have found all of them around the house. But that's okay with me, I rarely wear any of them and she loves them. I get more joy from watching her play with them than I ever have from wearing them myself.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I remember playing with my grandmother's jewelry! Thank you for that reminder. Your little princess is blessed that you allow her that joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best part of every visit is after Amara leaves and I come across something she left around the house. Makes you think about the fun all over again. You are going to love finding those bracelets! Amara was here yesterday and played with the hose -- I found her bathing suit in my shower this morning. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will always remember Gram's bracelets! Love that. Shiny happy people is our goal, right? Sparkly, too. You and she have both hit the jackpot!

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will forever remember Grams' bracelets. What a shiny, happy person you've got there. Definitely sparkly, too. Love it!

    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete