Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Quick Post

This is just a quick post to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. The past two weeks I've been sick with a sinus infection. It's so common here in South Texas that we actually call it the Corpus Christi Crud. I've been to the doctor and completed a round of antibiotics, but I'm not better yet. I just don't feel good enough to do any writing or sewing or anything. In fact, I've only worked two days in the last three weeks. Hopefully, I'll feel better in a few days and I'll be back to posting on a more regular basis.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! I was wondering where you were!

    Take care,

    Mer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you get well wishes! Hurry back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They say summer colds are the worst but any cold or flu when you have it is the worst. Take care of yourself. It always takes longer at our age to get past these things,

    ReplyDelete